Garmin is counted amongst the most popular and leading American-based multinational technology companies. It provides worldwide users with a wide range of GPS products for automotive, aviation, sports activities, etc. Moreover, Garmin is also known for its innovative and highly-advanced wearable technology products.
The Vivoactive 4 smartwatch is another most excellent product manufactured by Garmin. It is counted amongst the most advanced fitness-focused smartwatches in the market. It comprises various unique features that help users track their daily fitness status. However, before purchasing any product, all users must go through its details and features. Therefore, for all the users out there, we have given a review of the Garmin Vivoactive 4. Moreover, we have also listed the steps to set up the smartwatch easily. So, please read this review until the end to get to know the necessary details and setup procedure of the watch.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Smartwatch Features
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch comes with a variety of advanced features. Therefore, all of its unique features are listed below:-
The users can get personalized training plans on their devices. The Garmin Connect App provides users with training plans. Based on the information provided by the users, the app creates a training plan for them and syncs workouts to their device. Moreover, after tracking the run, the users can see their stats on the Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch in the Garmin Connect app. It includes the user’s average heart rate, steps, distance, pace, and time with the map of their route.
Health Stats Widget
The new Health Stats widget feature displays the user’s heart rate, stress level, respiration, body battery, and Pulse Ox. The Stress level feature in the Garmin Vivoactive 4 allows the users to see their stress level stats. In addition to this, it also sends the Relax Reminders when it senses that the user’s stress level is high and also suggests some relaxing breathing exercises.
Workout Animations and Custom Workouts
This smartwatch comes with a preinstalled cardio, Pilates, yoga, and strength workouts shown in animations. Therefore, the users can watch these animations right on the screen of their smartwatch. There are three preinstalled workouts for each category.
One of the most excellent features of the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is that it comes with onboard music storage of up to 500 songs. The users can download the music from their computer or any third-party services like Spotify, Amazon Music, Runcasts, etc.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Setup procedure
The setup procedure of Vivoactive 4 is straightforward. All the users can set up their smartwatch by following the quick and easy steps we have listed below:-
- Firstly, the users must download the Garmin Connect App on their Smartphones and create a Garmin account.
- Then, turn the smartwatch on and enter a code on the watch’s screen to connect it with the Garmin Connect app via Bluetooth.
- After this, the users are suggested to fill in the details like height, weight, etc.
- Note: Based on the user’s information, Garmin will set the workout goals. If the users find these goals too easy or hard, they can edit them in the “User Settings” menu.
- The users can also select their favorite workouts from the workout list available on the app and Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch. They can add options like breathwork, Pilates, run, strength, yoga, walk, etc. The indoor workouts can also be selected on the watch, including elliptical, golf, indoor track, cross-country ski, pool swim, etc.
Therefore, by following the above-mentioned steps, the users can easily setup their Vivoactive 4 watch.
In this write-up, we covered all the necessary details about the Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch. We discussed the features that would help the users take an insight into the uses of the watch. In addition to this, we also listed the straightforward step-by-step setup procedure of the Garmin Vivoactive 4.