Aces vs Fever Prediction: Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Indiana Fever as per the latest prediction
With less than one month of action left in the regular season of the WNBA, the teams are looking to make the most of the remaining games. On Thursday evening, the Las Vegas Aces are set to host the Indiana Fever in a one-sided contest with the tip scaling the Western conference toppers.
The Fever is having one of their worst ever seasons with the side failing to register even a single victory in the last 10 outings, while the Aces would like to increase that tally by one on Thursday. The Aces shouldn’t be breaking any sweat, according to predictions.
Las Vegas Aces vs Indiana Fever Prediction
|Las Vegas Aces||Indiana Fever||Predicted Winner|
|Smarkets||Odd: 1.03||Odds: 6.2||Aces|
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Recent form
The Las Vegas Aces are in a league of their own after having a conference record of 12-2 this season. They have been a tough nut to crack on the road with a 10-3 record while they have relatively struggled at home with an 8-5 record.
In the last 10 matches, they have been slightly off the track with 5 losses but are on course to make the postseason comfortably. In their last outing against Dream, they stumbled to their 8th loss of the season by a 92-76 margin.
On the other hand, the Indiana Fever are having a season to forget with no respite for the Eastern Conference team. They have lost 23 out of their 28 games and have managed a disappointing winning percentage of 17.9%.
They have been terrible both at home as well as on the road with records of 3-11 and 2-12 respectively. They haven’t won a game in their last 12 appearances with their last victory coming against Sky on 20th June.
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Head-to-head: (Last 3 years)
Matches: 5 Fever: 0 Aces: 5
Last Meeting: Aces won against Sparks by 87-71 margin on 28th August 2021.
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Players to watch
A’ja Wilson who has played on 26 occasions at the center position has a free throw percentage of 81.8 and field goal percentage of 50 in addition to 19.1 points and 9.9 rebounds.
Kelsey Plum who is the shooting guard has a three-point percentage of 41.5 besides 5.5 assists per game whereas the point guard Chelsea Gray has 1.7 steals but got to bring down the number of fouls.
Jackie Young as the forward has been the standout forward on a consistent basis with an average of 16.6 points this season.
Tiffany Mitchell carried her side to a decent tally despite ending up on the losing side with 22 points against Los Angeles Sparks.
Queen Egbo’s performance has blown hot and cold as a result of which the side hasn’t been able to find any rhythm. She has averaged 6.8 rebounds and 7.5 points this season.
Danielle Robinson has created opportunities but her 3-point conversion of 25 needs some improvement. Victoria Vivians’ experience is going to be key against the Aces with the forward fetching 2.6 assists per game.
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Predicted Winner
Even a non-WNBA fan knows that this is no contest if someone asks about Fever’s chances against the Las Vegas Aces. This is heavily reflective in the odds that are provided by Oddspedia which has given the best odds of 2.60 to Aces and outside odds of 251.00 to the away team.
Looking at the predictions from premium websites, the away side is better equipped to pull off a win here with their rivals scrambling for a big win here.
The Oddschecker has given the best odds of 2/1 to win the championship, while the visitors have outside odds of 500/1 stacked against them. The FiveThirtyEight is also of a similar opinion giving the Los Angeles side a chance of 91% while their counterparts have a negligible chance of 9% to win this clash.