|June 23rd, Rivian Stock Forecast: In the next trading session, the stock price of RIVN is expected to trade between $27 and $29.|
|The Current Outlook for Rivian is Negative|
|The Average Rivian Stock Prediction 2022 for the next 12 months is $63|
Latest Rivian Stock Price
|Share Volume||16 M||Lower|
|Forward P/E 1 Year||-4.55||N/A|
Rivian Stock: Performance Analysis
|Stock and Period||5 days||1 Month||YTD|
Rivian Stock Forecast: Daily Outlook
|Performance vs Peers (Last 5 Days)||Lower|
|Social Media Sentiment Trend||Higher|
Rivian Stock: Mutual Funds with Rivian Holdings
|Mutual Fund Name||12 months return|
|SPEDX – Alger Dynamic Opportunities Fund Class A||-5.75%|
|American Funds AMCAP Fund||-2.55%|
|American Funds Growth Fund of America||-1.99%|
Rivian Stock: Google Search Trend
Google Search volume for Rivian Stock is Lower compared to yesterday.
Rivian Stock Prediction: Technical Analysis
|Investing||$28.60 (S3)||$29.22 (R1)||Neutral|
|Barchart||$26.12 (S3)||$29.62 (R1)||N/A|
Rivian Stock Forecast: Latest Rivian Stock Tweet
Read: NIO Stock Forecast
Rivian Stock: Social Media Sentiment
|Period||Last 7 Days||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Sentiment ($RIVN)||-6.7%||-17.8%||Higher|
Rivian Stock Prediction 2022 for the next 12 months, May 16th
Rivian Stock Forecast: Latest News
Why did Rivian stock price Jump yesterday?
- As the market finally recovered from last week’s crash, Nasdaq jumped 3%, while Rivian Automotive soared by 15.2% as of 11:16 a.m. ET.
- This price spike comes after General Motors announced a price increase for its Hummer EV by over $6,000 to offset increasing commodity and shipping costs.
- That’s excellent news for Rivian after it bumbled price increase back in March. This price raise had put Rivian in a black eye and raised a red flag concerning management’s credibility.
Rivian Q1 Earnings Summary
- Total Production: 2553 vehicles, Total Deliveries: 1227 vehicles
- Revenue of $ 95m
- Expenses including the cost of revenues at $1579m
- Net loss per share $1.77
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.